10 Lines on Aim of Life to Become a Doctor
1. It is important to have good ambition. All should aim for something in life.
2. My life’s ambition is to become a doctor.
3. There are many categories of doctors, such as eye and heart specialists. But I want to become a surgical doctor. This job is my favourite one.
4. I admire the medical profession. I have good memory, problem-solving abilities, and I also do very well in science. Therefore, I decided to become a doctor.
5. A doctor’s life is both admirable and satisfying. The doctor is the lifesaver. Doctors give hope to peoples.
6. He will help ill people everywhere and at any time. Doctors are the much-respected person in society.
7. It means service to humanity, help to needy and love for mankind to serve people is to serve God.
8. If I became a doctor, the treatment will be free for the needy peoples.
9. I know that becoming a doctor is very difficult.It will be a long journey, but I am confident that I will reach my goal.
10. In ruler areas, there is a stronger need for health services. As a doctor, I shall make this motto that “Service is before self”.
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.