10 Lines on An Ideal Student or Qualities of an Ideal Student or Duties of a Good Student or Character of an Ideal Student
1. Student life is a temporary period of man’s life but it played a vital role in a person’s life. It is the time when the seed of happiness and prosperous future is to be sown.
2. An ideal student does not waste his time and energy on non-productive things.
3. He seeks the teacher’s guidance. He believes in the superior knowledge of his teachers.
4. He takes his studies with all seriousness. it does not allow any other activity to disturb or to distract him.
5. An ideal student is not a bookworm. He is keen but not blind. He selects his reading wisely.
6. He disciplines himself. He does not go against the rules of the school or college.
7. He is well behaved and respects his teachers, parents, and elders. He does not disrespect anyone.
8. He is not selfish. He is helpful and cooperative. He is very neat, clean and simple.
9. Ideal student takes an interest in politics very little. But if his country needs him and in times of national crisis he may give up his studies and take an active part in politics.
10. An intelligent interest in studies, wide but systematic reading, interest in extracurricular activities, general knowledge, simplicity, and grace these are some of the most important qualities of an ideal student.