10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam
1. APJ Abdul Kalam was born on 15 October 1931 in Rameshwaram.
2. The full name of APJ Abdul kalam is Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam.
3. He had sold newspapers to supplement his family’s income.
4. After graduation, he joined the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) as a scientist.
5. APJ Abdul Kalam was a great scientist and played a vital role in many ambitious projects.
6. He also earned the title of “Missile Man of India”.
7. He was the man of simple living and higher thoughts.
8. He was a great writer and poet too.
9. He was the 11th President of India.
10. APJ Abdul Kalam took his last breath on 27th July 2015.