10 Lines on My Country
1. Everyone loves their motherland. We love the place in which we live. A country is a place where a person is born, live, died and where their forefather lived. My country name is Pakistan.
2. The official name of my country is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam is the founder of Pakistan.
3. Pakistan is a Muslim country and located in South Asia. Pakistan has four provinces Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan and Khyber Pakhtoon Khuwa (KPK).
4. Urdu is the national language of Pakistan. 45% of Pakistan’s population speaks Punjabi. Sindhi is the main language in Sindh province. Peoples of Baluchistan speak Baluchi and there are so many other languages that are spoken in Pakistan.
5. The neighboring countries of Pakistan are India, Afghanistan, Iran, and China.
6. It is a democratic country and runs on the principle of Islam.
7. Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan.
8. It is the land of mountains, seas, grassland, rivers, and lakes. The land in my country is very fertile. All of the crops are grown here.
9. The total population of Pakistan is two hundred million and the area of Pakistan is 796,096 square kilometers.
10. Peoples of my land are a very hard worker and courageous they love their country so much and they always ready to sacrifice their lives for the fate of the country.
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.