10 Lines on My Self or My Life
1. My name is Ali. I am a simple, sweet, confident and skillful fellow.
2. I am 13 years old. I live in Pakistan. I love my country so much. I have got three siblings, an elder sister, and two younger brothers.
3. My father is a doctor. My mother is a hardworking teacher at town public school.
4. I am the Student of grade 8th. I woke up early in the morning and complete all of my doings on their time.
5. I am a good student. I have never said anyone in my life, that ‘I hate studies’.
6. I actively participate in all activities in my school such as sports, quiz competitions, essays and speech competitions, etc.
7. My friends say that I am very funny and interesting with a good sense of humor.
8. My hobbies are reading books, watching movies, cooking and praying.
9. I want to be a Civil servant to serve my country. I am very inspired by my uncle. He is the chief of the police force. He truly inspires me he is the reason that I want to serve my nation by being a good civil servant.
10. I have learned the real meaning and worth of life from my parents and they are the greatest blessing of God for me.