5 Lines on National Flag
1. The National Flag of India was designed by Pingali Venkayya and embraced on July 22, 1947.
2. Our National flag is a rectangular shape material. It comprises tricolor parallel widths- saffron, white, and green.
3. The saffron color represents courage, the white color shows peace and truth, and the green color represents fertility and growth.
4. It also symbolizes democracy and represents the aspirations of all Indians.
5. Every Indian must safeguard and protect the dignity and honor of the National Flag.
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and we have got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.