10 Lines on My Aim of Life is to Become Engineer
1. I want to be an engineer when I grow up.
2. Studying engineering and becoming an engineer has been a lifelong ambition of mine since I was a kid.
3. I am very fond of visiting engineering, like works under construction.
4. Engineering is one of the few areas where you can make a decent living in just three years.
5. Apart from that, it’s not all about the money. It is also an interesting work.
6. In engineering, you will constantly find yourself finding new ways to solve problems.
7. Overcoming obstacles will help you to sharpen your mind, also helping you deal with problems not only in engineering but also in life.
8. Engineering is all about making things that people can use and also making life better for everybody.
9. As an engineer, you have the opportunity to show your abilities to the rest of the world.
10. If I can dream it, then I will have the courage to follow it. Inshallah, one day, I will feel my dream.
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and we have got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.
1 thought on “10 Lines on My Aim of Life is to Become Engineer”
Thank you 🙏 student tube website