5 Lines on Purana Qila
1. Purana Qila or Old Fort was built by great Mughal emperors Humayun and Sher Shah Suri.
2. It is located in Old Delhi on the banks of Yamuna.
3. It has three gateways and known as the Humayun Darwaza, Talaqi Darwaza, and Bara Darwaza.
4. Inside the fort, there is the famous Qila-e-Kuhna Mosque. The mosque is rectangular in shape and built from marble.
5. Purana Qila is the evidence of the glory of Mughal art.
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and we have got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.