10 Lines on My College
1. The name of my college is Quaid-e-Azam College. It is now a nationalized government college.
2. The college building is double storied consisting of one large auditorium 24 classrooms, principal’s office, staff room, and office rooms.
3. Each room is commodious well-lighted and well ventilated. The furniture is simple it consists of chairs tables and desks.
4. It is a degree college with faculties in commerce, arts, and science.
5. Our Science labs are fully equipped. We also have a library. There are books nearly on all descriptions.
6. There are about 50 lecturers and professors they are all highly qualified they all work hard in teaching.
7. The principal of our college is a great educationist. He is very particular about discipline.
8. The best thing in college is the good arrangement of games, debate and other extracurricular activities.8.
9. There are two NCC units attached to the college every year a large number of students get military training.
10. Our college is one of the best of our college of Karachi it is proud of its good students and the students are the power of the year college I love it dearly.