10 Lines on Ramadan
1. One of Islam’s five pillars is the practice of fasting.
2. For Muslims, Ramadan is an extraordinary time of the year.
3. In this holy month, Muslims will go without all the pleasures of the body during the daylight.
4. Fast begins when the first light of dawn touches the horizon and ends with sunset.
5. In this holy month, peoples are busy in prayers.
6. It is not only the month of fasting, but also the month of striving to be free of lying, cheating, it is the month of self-control for all evil deeds. It is time to do good deeds.
7. It is time to do charity. In this month Reward is 70 times. One good deed gives 70 rewards.
8. In the last ten days of Ramadan, “Laylat-ul-Qadar” occurs.
9. Muslims also do i’tikaf in the last ten days of Ramadan.
10. The Month-end with the feast of Eid-ul-Fitr.
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.