10 Lines on Ramadan
1. Fasting is one of the five pillars of Islam.
2. For Muslims Ramadan is a very special time of a year.
3. In this holy month, Muslims will go without all the pleasures of the body during the daylight.
4. Fast begins when the first light of dawn touches the horizon and ends with sunset.
5. In this holy month, peoples are busy in prayers.
6. It is not only the month of fasting, but It is also the time to strive from lies and cheating; time to control your self from all evil acts. It is time to do good deeds.
7. It is time to do charity. In this month Reward is 70 times. One good deed gives 70 rewards.
8. “Laylat-ul-Qadar” occurs in the last ten days of Ramadan.
9. Muslims also do i’tikaf in the last 10 days of Ramadan.
10. The Month-end with the feast of Eid-ul-Fitr. It is the celebration that revolves around family and friends.