10 Lines of Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Education
1. Education plays the most important role in the life of people. Nowadays, online Study or Learning turns out to be more and more practised but It has some pros and cons too.
2. Online education helps to solve the problem of time. It is a great alternative to traditional universities, especially for people who can’t afford the time and money.
3. In addition, distance learning is cheaper and for some people is the best way of acquiring new information.
4. Online learning also allows students to learn on a personal schedule that suits them best. It takes much less time than face-to-face learning.
5. Online education gives the opportunity for everyone regardless of his nationality and place of residence to obtain a diploma or degree of any university anywhere in the world.
6. Lack of personal contact between teacher and student is less efficient and also there is a lack of communication with fellow students to share their experiences.
7. Competition between students can be very stimulating and students will only benefit from it.
8. Online education usually is only in writing. For some people is difficult to express their knowledge in words that can make a negative impact on knowledge assimilation.
9. Online learning would be a great tool to learn the theory-based topics For Example side of football, like its history and the rules of the game. However, it cannot be useful to transfer practical knowledge like how to play the game.
10. Not even the best online class can fully replace the personal contact with a teacher so, in my opinion, traditional classes shouldn’t be replaced with online learning.