10 Lines on Aeroplane or Airplane
1. An airplane is used to move through airways from one location to another.
2. People used airplanes to go from one country to another because it helps them go quickly.
3. It comes in a variety of shapes and sizes.
4. An airplane has wings and a tail.
5. It is also used for the transportation of goods.
6. It can carry 100 to 400 passengers.
7. An airplane is run by a Pilot.
8. It saves time and also makes the world smaller.
9. It is a fantastic invention and a gift to humanity.
10. Flying in the air is delightful.
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and we have got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.