10 Lines on Independence Day
1. Independence Day of Pakistan is held on the 14th of August.
2. It is a public holiday.
3. It is the day when we got freedom from British rule.
4. All Pakistani celebrate this day with patriotic zest.
5. People dress up green and white that is the color of the Pakistani flag.
6. Street, houses, buildings are decorated with Pakistani flags.
7. The prime minister addresses and congratulates the nation.
8. Guards changing took place on national monuments.
9. Most of the people visit the tomb of Quid. He is the founder of Pakistan.
10. So many events held on this day like, music concert, national songs competition, theater program, etc.