10 Lines on Quaid e Azam
1. Quaid e Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah is our National Hero.
2. He is Pakistan’s founder.
3. On December 25, 1876, he was born in Karachi, Pakistan.
4. He traveled to England to study law after completing his early education.
5. Quaid e Azam became a member of the Indian National Congress in order to free his country from English rule.
6. He soon discovered that his Hindu leaders were narrow-minded and unwilling to give the Muslim league a fair deal.
7. He wants Muslims in the Indian subcontinent to have their own homeland.
8. On the 14th of August 1947, he ultimately achieved Pakistan.
9. He was Pakistan’s first governor-general.
10. On September 11, 1948, he died and was buried in Karachi.
We also have:
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.