10 Lines on Computer
1. A computer is an electronic device that allows us to communicate with individuals all over the world.
2. The term “computer” comes from the Latin word “computare,” which means “to calculate.”
3. It was created for the purpose of solving problems and doing computations.
4. A monitor, mouse, CPU, and keyboard comprise up the computer.
5. A computer receives information as input, processes the data, and outputs new information.
6. A computer can be used for many different purposes. It’s used to create software, papers, invoices, and lists, among other things.
7. Playing games, listening to music, accessing the internet, viewing movies, and completing programs and computations are all done on a computer.
8. Hybrid computers, Analog computers, and Digital computers are the three fundamental types of computers.
9. Computers are utilized in a variety of professions, including medicine, education, and research.
10. Computers are capable of performing complex functions, which has decreased our efforts and simplified our lives.
We also have:
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.