10 Lines on Importance of Trees or Value of Trees
1. Trees have irreplaceable importance to human beings and to our environment.
2. Trees give us clean water to drink, fresh air to breathe, shade, food to humans and animals.
3. They provide a natural environment (habitats) for numerous species.
4. They control the climate by moderating the effects of the sun, rain, and wind.
5. They lower the air temperature and reduce the intense heat of the greenhouse effect by maintaining the low levels of carbon dioxide.
6. Trees are good for our ecosystem. the roots hold soil in place and fight erosion.
7. Trees also absorb and store rainwater which reduces the run-off and sediment deposit after storms.
8. A tree was the very first fuel, and it is still used for cooking and heating.
9. Trees provide wood for building construction, furniture manufacture, tools, sports equipment, etc. Wood pulp is used to make papers.
10. Trees are essential for a healthy global environment. They also need our unconditional care and protection.
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.