10 Lines on Good Manners
1. Good manners were instilled in us by our parents, teachers, and elders. It is the manner in which one interacts with others.
2. Manners make a man gentleman. Without manner, man is nothing.
3. Good manners are essential to generate a livable and healthy society.
4. Respecting elders and expressing affection to children is reasonable behavior.
5. A reasonable manner is to accept your mistake and change the situation in your favor.
6. Being polite and soft with your colleagues and help out in difficult situations is a good manner.
7. You should always cover your mouth while yawning and sneezing.
8. Always say thank you when you received something and not hesitate to say sorry.
9. Always ask for permission to use and touch other’s things.
10. Good manners are needed everywhere, whether you are in the office, school, college, train, bus, hotel, playground, or home. Always maintain a polite appearance and good manners with others.
We also have:
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.