10 Lines on Neighborhood
1. My neighbour’s name is Mr Khan. He is a doctor.
2. He is very polite and offers me, sweets, whenever I visit his house.
3. He always has a beautiful smile on his face. He is a very punctual and hardworking man.
4. He every evening goes for walks and also plays football.
5. He is married, has a little girl and a pet dog.
6. His wife is a professor. She makes delightful apple pie and sends some to our house too.
7. Their little girl is a good friend of mine. We play together after school.
8. All of us have been to many picnics together. The last time, we went to a zoo and had a very good time.
9. We invite each other on birthdays and other special occasions. They are like a part of our family.
10. Our families help each other in times of difficulties. We are fortunate to have a good neighbourhood.