10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi
1. Mahatma Gandhi leads Independence Movement against British rule.
2. He was an inspiration to civil rights and liberation movements all around the world.
3. In 1914, the title “Mahatma” was bestowed upon him in South Africa.
4. In India, Mahatma Gandhi was affectionately known as Bapu and Gandhi Ji.
5. Mahatma Gandhi was born into a merchant caste family in India’s coastal Gujarat region.
6. In 1915, he returned to India and began mobilizing farmers against unfair taxes.
7. He was jailed on many occasions in South Africa and India for several years.
8. Mahatma Gandhi wore plain yarn clothes woven on a charkha with hand-spun yarn.
9. He was a strict vegetarian who fasted for protests and self-purification.
10. His birthday, October 2nd, is celebrated around the world as International Day of Nonviolence.
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.