10 lines on Water Conservation:
1. We need water for our daily activities, so we should reduce waste and conserve as much as possible.
2. Water conservation would also ensure the proper quality of life on Earth.
3. Saving water often involves not cutting down trees, since their roots serve as a reservoir for the underground water table.
4. We would be able to provide enough water for our fields if we save water, and the crops will be much healthier as a result.
5. A stable marine environment would make the earth a safer place for all of humanity.
6. We must put an end to water contamination in waterways and oceans caused by industries and humans because it is harmful to marine life.
7. Watering the plants in the evening is often beneficial. The water evaporation can be reduced as a result of this process.
8. Save rainwater for irrigation and plant watering.
9. Use the remaining water from your water purifier to water plants or clean utensils.
10. Educating students about water conservation in schools is important, as is raising awareness about its relevance and it is important to spread facts about its worth.
We also have:
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.