10 lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on October 2, 2014, at Raj Ghat in New Delhi.
2. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was launched on Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday to honour his beliefs on cleanliness and hygiene.
3. The initiative wants to create a sense of cleanliness and hygiene in individuals in addition to keeping India clean.
4. With the help of teachers and students, the MHRD has started the Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya Campaign to promote cleanliness in schools.
5. Sachin Tendulkar, Baba Ramdev, Amitabh Bachhan, Salman Khan, and other superstars also helped promote the campaign.
6. The most remarkable campaign in India is by far the most remarkable campaign involving over 3 million government officials and students.
7. Data obtained from government agencies and allied NGOs are used to track the campaign’s success in real-time.
8. The Indian government gives monetary incentives to households for the installation of toilets as part of the objective.
9. Only with the participation of youths will the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan be effective.
10. A clean India will be the finest tribute to Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the Nation.
We also have:
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.