10 Lines on Eid
1. Eid is the main Muslim festival.
2. The Muslim community around the world celebrates this day with great pride and show.
3. Muslims celebrates two Eid in a year.
4. First Eid is known as Eid-ul-Fitr. This Eid is celebrated at the end of the month of Ramadan, all Muslims stop their fasting and on the next day, eid-ul-Fitr is celebrated.
5. Second Eid is Eid-al-Adha. Muslims celebrate this eid to remember Ibrahim’s loyalty and obedience to Allah above all others.
6. The Eid festival instils new excitement and a spirit of brotherhood in everyone’s heart.
7. This festival promotes passion among the people while excluding feelings of envy and hate from their souls.
8. On this day, everybody goes to local mosques to offer Eid Namaz(prayer).
9. At the same time, people are greeted with Eid Mubarak and hugs from family and others.
10. People make delightful sweets at home and send them to their neighbours and relatives.
We also have:
For more topics Click Here also We have an Essay on every topic, Check the complete list here. If you are Studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English are here, and if we got you covered for I.COM Business Maths also.